stallmeyer Presentation at Hochschule Rhein- Waal
According to the soon ending semester of Hochschule Rhein-Waal the partner of stallmeyer Mr. Larsen Lüngen (Tax Accountant and Managing Director Certified Consultant in international taxation) had presented a speech in a lecture of “international Taxation and Law” in regular taught by Prof. Dr. Norbert Dautzenberg with the title : “Think outside the box – News to German wage tax law”.
The Presentation has been divided into 5 parts:
- Wage tax deduction to damage compensation?
- Defences of employee towards incorrect wage tax deductions
- Traps at net wage agreements
- Taxation to provision of cars
- Constitutional concerns against charge free wage tax deduction liability
The lecture was presented to about 30 international students and offered possibilities for interesting debates about the different topics.